Thursday, September 4, 2014

Small Update

It wasn't easy sleeping last night. I don't even really remember what the nightmare was, but every now and then I can remember something. Blood. Teeth. A goat, though I can't remember if it was the goat being eaten, or doing the eating.
Regardless, I couldn't really sleep last night, so did end up looking for the next tape. I went through the box and tried to sort them as best I could. Now I've got semi-organized piles of tapes all through my living room. I haven't gotten together any particularly long sections, though. More like small, scattered groupings of tapes.

I still haven't found the next tape yet. The journal says that it was after the police picked August up and were holding him for questioning about April's death. The tape after that seems to be the actual questioning. I'll keep working at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment